School Alerts
Home / Jasmine Womack

Jasmine Womack

Spring 2 News Week 2 March 5th

Good morning everyone, I hope you enjoyed World Book Day. Did you guess which member of staff was reading each book? We love your alien sock puppet Sam. Today is what I hope will be the last day of remote learning and as such will be a no screen day …

Read More »

Spring 2 News Week 2 March 2nd

Good morning everyone, After a beautiful weekend we have returned to the cold and grey! Yesterday I continued getting the school ready for the full return next week. I had hoped the children might not need layers in the classroom so fingers crossed the brighter weather returns. We have been …

Read More »

Spring 2 News Week 1 February 26th

Good morning everyone, You will have received a letter yesterday which gives you some important information regarding the return to school of all pupils on March 8th. I have included the drop off and collection windows which remain mainly the same apart from Year 1 will now access and leave …

Read More »

Spring 2 News Week 1 February 24th

Good morning everyone, I am pleased to hear from the children that they are looking forward to coming back to school. As you know we have seen 30% of the Castle Team but have missed the remaining 70%!! We are currently reviewing  our risk assessments and procedures ready for wider …

Read More »

Spring 2 News Week 1 February 23rd

Good morning everyone, It was a wet start to the term yesterday but I am hoping the weather is improving. Mr Timmins and I will be starting to clear  out last year’s growing beds ready for the children returning. It’s almost time to plant pumpkins!! March 8th return to school …

Read More »