Year 2- Leopard’s Class
Welcome to our webpage, where you can find out lots of exciting information about our class and follow our learning journey throughout the year.
Our class teachers are Mrs Harrop and Mrs Bradley. Our Teaching Assistant is called Mrs Wilcox.
Year 2 National Curriculum.
For more information about the Year 2 curriculum and how parents can support children’s learning, click on the image below
Home learning for our younger children.
Hi Year 2!
I hope you are all ok and I am missing you all. I hope you are all managing to look after your sunflowers and that they are all growing well at home. Enjoy spending time with your families and I hope you are all working hard on your home learning activities.
Take care and stay safe!
P.S Don’t worry Mr Timmins is feeding the fish everyday!
Please click on the link below to see Y2 Home Learning Plan Week 1:
(Please click on our Learning Zone page to discover more activities.)
We have checked this as carefully as we can but in case something has been added or changed that it not appropriate then please us know.
- ABC Mouse – Reading, maths, science
- Academics – Games based on a range of subjects
- CrickWeb – Free, online educational resources and games
- Classroom Secrets – Free learning packs
- Kapow – Art, music, IT, languages, relationships, wellbeing -14-day free trial
- TTS – Free downloadable primary packs covering a range of subjects
- Robin Hood MAT – 7 weeks worth of learning projects
- Sparklebox – Free resources on a range of subjects
- World united – Free worksheets for children
- Hungry little minds – Simple, fun activities for under 5’s
- Oxford Owl – Phonics and reading games
- Early learn – Free to sign-up for one month
- ABCYA – Free educational game