Some of the things that our pupils think we do well are:
- Providing opportunities for new learning in a low risk, high challenge environment where children feel confident to have a go and can develop resilience.
- Pupils know there are high expectations, where they have to work hard and know what to do if they are struggling. They receive support to improve their work and feel confident that they know how to make it even better.
- 89% of pupils said that they have adults in school who they feel confident to talk to if they feel upset or worried and they will be listened to.
- 75% of pupils would recommend our school to other children.
Some of the things that our pupils think we need to improve:
- Whilst only 22% of pupils said that ‘Yes’ children behave well in school, 72% said this was ‘Sometimes’, an increase from 55% last term. The number of pupils who said ‘No’ has decreased from 14% to 6%.
- 33% of pupils said that ‘Yes’ they think the children in school are kind and friendly, while 63% felt this was only ‘Sometimes’ the case.